Category: History: U.S. Louisiana
Copyright/published Year: 1972 by St Louis Cathedral,
The St. Louis Cathedral is one of New Orleans' most notable ì landmarks. This venerable building, its triple steeples towering ì above its historic neighbors - the Cabildo and the Presbytere - ì looks down benignly on the green of the square and General Andrew ì Jackson on his bronze horse and on the block-long Pontalba with ì their lacy ironwork galleries. Truly, this is the heart of New ì Orleans. Since 1727 New Orleanians have worshipped in churches on ì the site. Half a dozen years earlier, the French engineer, Adrien ì De Pauger, who arrived in the newly founded city on March 2, ì 1721, designated this site for a church in conformity with the ì plan of the Engineer-in-Chief of Louisiana, LeBlond de la Tour, ì who was at the capital, Biloxi.
This is a used book and is in Good condition.
Additional condition description
January, 1972 Fourth Edition. 2 small (1/4") coffee-like stains on cover. Insides clean and unmarked. Binding (stapled) is good.
Quantity currently in Stock: 1
Your Price: $3.00
Comments to: castlemoyle.com
ï¿½ Castlemoyle Books and Gifts
Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
We are closed weekends and U.S. Holidays
694 Main Street
Mail: PO Box 520
Pomeroy WA 99347
Page Name: www.castlemoyle.com/shopping/respDisplayBook.asp?idno=REGI43744