From the Shelves at Castlemoyle.com
Original Price: $15.95
Your Price: $13.56
You Save: $2.39
100 Weight Loss Tips that Really Work
Category: Health & Nutrition
Author: Fred A Stutman
Copyright/published Year: 2007 by McGraw Hill
Description: The best diet advice all in one place
Atkins, The Zone, South Beach . . . who has the time and money to
try each new diet to figure out whether they really work? Now you
don't have to. Diet, nutrition, and exercise expert Fred Stutman,
M.D., zeroes in on the good strategies--and exposes the bad
ones--of all the hottest diets and consolidates them into one
book: 100 Weight-Loss Tips That Really Work<.i>.
This handy guide delivers the facts about good and bad carbs, how
fiber can help you lose weight, the best and worst proteins, the
most effective exercises for burning fat, and more! The simple,
straightforward tips include:
* Scoop out the inside of a bagel to reduce your carb intake.
* Don't read or watch TV while eating.
* Stock up on good carbs such as oatmeal and whole-wheat
* Choose popcorn instead of potato chips.
* Walk before meals to decrease your appetite.
* Eat protein when indulging in bad carbs.
* Put exercise on your to-do list every day.
This book is new.
Comments to: castlemoyle.com
© Castlemoyle Books and Gifts
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
We are closed weekends and U.S. Holidays
694 Main Street
Mail: PO Box 520
Pomeroy WA 99347
Toll Free Orders 1-888-SPELL-86
Page Name: www.castlemoyle.com/shopping/display.asp?idno=HEAL35742